I bought a RM800.00 pair of shoes.............
........in my dreams! And woke up feeling very tired.
Because, I was thinking too much in my dreams.
What were you thinking?
How to pay for the shoes?
What came to mind?
I think I have to start selling cupcakes, fruit tarts, blueberry tarts and perhaps chiffon cakes in major scale. Because with the existing amount of sale, which shall I say, roughly about RM40 per month...ye you read right...PER MONTH, I will take like 20 months to settle the bill, without any interest that is! Gosh...by that time, I think the shoes are worn-out! Hahaha... But then again... syukur alhamdulillah... it's just a dream!!!! Phewww....
Yesterday evening, I tried this pudding recipe which I came across at Mas's Blog Thank you Mas for sharing the recipe with us and allow me to post it here for my future reference. Though my pudding doesn't look as lovely as hers, but then again.... apa ada pada rupa... wah.. cover line baikkk punya!!!
Source : Mas
1 packet agar-agar strip (25g)
1.4 litre water
1 1/2 cup sugar
1 can evaporated milk
6 pieces white bread ~ cut to small cubes
1 nos egg ~ lightly beaten
3 food coloring
1 teaspoon vanilla essence
1. Soak the bread in evaporated milk and egg. Pour into a blender and blend. Set aside.
2. Cut the agar-agar strips to an inch size and soak for 10 minutes or so. Then boil with 1.4 litre water till agar-agar dissolved. Put through a sieve and pour back into the pot. Add sugar and stir till sugar dilutes.
3. Pour the blended bread mixture into the agar-agar and stir on low fire for a while.
4. Divide to 4 portions. Add a color to each portion and leave one portion as it is.
5. Pour one color at time onto the centre of the tray.
6. Place the tray in the refrigerator to set.
7. Cut and serve.
Have a nice weekend!