Don't forget to turn off your lights, TONIGHT at 8.30pm.
And perhaps you can have a candle light dinner of Kue tiau Kungfu! *wink* *wink*
KUNGFU KUE TIAU
Source : Kak Liza's Cook Book
Ingredients A :
500g kue tiau
3 eggls ~ lightly beaten
Ingredients B :
150g chicken fillet ~ sliced
6 pieces fish balls ~ sliced
3 cloves garlic ~ chopped
100g cauliflower ~ cut to small pieces
100g carrots ~ sliced
2 tablespoons cooking oil
3 tablespoons cornflour mix with 1 1/2 cups water
1 chicken cube
2 tablespoons oyster sauce
1 tablespoon white pepper
salt to taste
1. Heat oil and fry scrambled eggs.Add in kue tiau and fry till slightly crispy. Set aside.
2. Heat oil and add in garlic. Fry till fragrant. Add in chicken fillet and fish balls. Fry till chicken fillets are cooked.
3. Add in the chicken cube and enough water. Add pepper, oyster sauce, carrots and cauliflower. Let it boil.
4. Pour in cornflour mixture and stir to avoid the cornflour from being curdled.
5. Pour the soup ontop the kuetiau and serve immediately. Enjoy!