Thank you so much for the feedbacks on the previous entry. I really appreciate each and everyone of it. And my apologies for dragging some of you into my world of curiosity! Hihihi.... Okay, here's the story behind the making of this flower... mmm I can now call it flower as most of you sees it as a flower and not
I received an email from Am asking me if I am able to bake for her some cupcakes for her primary school re-union on the 6th February. Since I don't have any commitment on that day, so I said, why not...only if she does not mind my amateur deco. Then she gave me her list. She wanted :
25 carrot cupcakes...
and 25 chocolate cupcakes... oh ok, that should be easy.... and the theme is sun
WHATTTT? ORCHID? Huhuhuhu....how on earth am I going to do orchid! Am said, just do a simple orchid... huhuhu.. simple? Oh me oh my, now I AM in trouble. So I googled and found one youtube showing how to pipe orchids with buttercream. The way she did it, it looks easy. I said to myself... mama, take this as a challenge. Be confident and go for it. Mama can do it....
Specially for Am aka Epelijau and ex-students of Standard 6 Orchid...
400g minced meat
2 tablespoons meat curry powder
1 cup pizza sauce (I used Kimballs Traditional spagetti sauce)
4 pieces sliced cheese
1 tablespoon blackpepper sauce
salt to taste
1. Mix minced meat, curry powder, egg, breadcrumbs, pizza sauce, blackpepper sauce and salt in a bowl. Mix well.
2. Pour half the meat into a loaf pan. Press the mixture onto the pan.
3. Arrange the sliced cheese on top and pour the rest of the meat into the pan.
4. Bake in a pre-heated oven at 180 C for 45 minutes.
5. Remove from the oven and let it cool.
6. Slice to serve with burger rolls, lettuce, tomato and just anything that you like.
Care for a bite? Just don't bite me okay... hahaha...
Please help baby Ammar. Please visit Ammar's mom's blog to know the full story. Thank you for your time and support.