Yesterday, so many things happened, mostly, infact all are pleasant ones. I must have woke up on the right side of the bed or maybe I had been behaving well (have I??? *wink* *wink*). Hahaha.. Whatever it was, I had a nice day... alhamdulillah....
These were what made me happy....
1. I received my new 'treasure' via courier. What is it mama? Aa aaa..... be patient dearies.... I will only reveal it when I had actually use it okay.... let it be a sweet suspense.... hahaha...
2. The parcel that I had sent to Enoka had safely arrived at it's destination. Why so excited mama? Because this is the first time I am using SkyNet's 'pick up from home' service! Thanks guys for the job well delivered.. Actually I am more than relieved to know that the parcel had arrived as I am not so sure when Enoka and family will leave for Singapore.
Enoka dear, glad you like the little goodies that I've managed to get for you. If you want to find more, you can find them at the address that I have given you. Happy shopping dear!
3. I registered an account with Domino Pizza and managed to order Pizza online! Hahaha... maybe most of you will say....oh my gosh, this lady is still in Stone Age or what!!! We knew that ages ago. Yeah right, this lady had just emerged from the Stone Age era! Haha... Why did I go through this hassle? Because Syahmi had been asking for it. I ordered just a regular pizza for the first trial...which is not enough for my two hungry munchkins. So mama has to google in the internet to find a thin crust pizza recipe!
4. Baked the pizzas without much hassle and managed to serve to Syahmi's friend, Harith who came by to play with Syahmi.
5. Learnt about cropping photos from Maylique. She even gave me a few 'assignments' which are YET to be done! I only managed to do two of them. Result will be shown towards the end of the entry... Huhuhu...mengapa daku disiksa sedemikian rupa....
Enough report, now let's move on to my latest 'discovery'....chewah... Thanks to RecipeZaar for this thin crust pizza recipe. I had to adjust the recipe slightly to suit the bread maker's method. For the original recipe, please click at RecipeZaar Pizza Dough for Thin Crust Pizza entry
Pizza Dough for Thin Crust Pizza (Altered)
3 cups all-purpose flour (may substitute whole wheat flour for 1 cup of the all-purpose)
8g dry yeast
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 cup warm water
1/2-1 tablespoon olive oil
cornmeal, for sprinkling (i omit)
1. Mix a little sugar into the warm water.
2. Sprinkle yeast on top.
3. Wait for 10 minutes or until it gets all foamy.
4. Pour into a large bowl.
5. Add flour, salt, olive oil.
7. Knead for 6-8 minutes until you have a moderately stiff dough that is smooth and elastic (add a bit more flour if you need to).
8. Cover and let rest for 20-30 minutes.
9. Lightly grease two 12-inch pizza pans.
10. Sprinkle with a little bit of cornmeal.
11. Divide dough in half.
12. Place each half on a pizza pan and pat it with your fingers until it stretches over the whole pan.
13. Try to make it thicker around the edge.
14. If desired, pre-bake at 425 F for 10 minutes (I don't always do this).
15. Then spread with pizza sauce and use the toppings of your choice.
16. Bake at 425 F for 10-20 minutes longer or until bubbly and hot.
17. Makes 2 12-inch pizzas.
18. If you don't want to use all the dough, you can freeze it.
19. Take a portion of dough, form into a ball, rub olive oil over it and place it in a freezer bag (the oil makes it easier to take out of the bag).
20. When you want to make a pizza, take dough out of freezer and allow to thaw before using.
Note : I just used the Bread Maker to do the kneading for me.
Assignments done so far, for Maylique to grade them.... Will I get a C or a D. Hopefully I didn't flunk! Hahahaha..... Otherwise, kena ketuk ketampi or maybe diri luar kelas! Kah kah kah.... never in my school life, had I been punished for flunking my exams but for forgetting to bring my excercise books, yes, but rest assure, it was less than 5 times okay! Anyway, it's just for experience sake... hahahaha...mama terror cover line!
Have a nice day!