Comment from Dyah in my previous entry...
hai mama...dyah nk bun...suka mkn roti...tp xtau buat..
Yeah sure Dyah.... here's the buns okay...
Took the recipe from Ayin Yin's blog.Thank you Ayin for another lovely recipe which is definately a keeper. The bun is so soft even after 2 days.Allow me to share the recipe with others, ya Ayin....
190 g high protein flour (I used multipurpose flour)
50 g sugar
2 g salt
6 g instant dried yeast
1/2 teaspoon bread improver
1 egg yolk
50 g fresh milk
12 g instant coffee (I mixed 2g nescafe granules with 10g hot water)
60 g water roux
1/2 teaspoon cappuchino coffee emulco (I added)
30 g butter
Method : (Breadmaker method)
1. Pour fresh milk into the breadmaker pan. Add in instant coffee, salt, sugar, egg and water roux.
2. Top it with sifted flour, dry yeast and bread improver.
3. Set the Breadmaker to Dough function.
4. Once the dough is just combined, add in butter and leave the Breadmaker to continue doing it's job. This process will take about 1 1/2 hour including prooving.
5. Remove dough from BM and punch down to release the air. Cut the dough 35g portion each. Make into round balls and leave to rest for 10 minutes.
6. Let the air out of the dough and make into round balls again. Arrange in the prepared tin.
7. Leave to proof till double the size.
8. Bake in a preheated oven at 180 C for 25 minutes or so.
9. Once out of the oven, brush with butter.