Assalamualaikum and a good day to everyone. I'm taking this opportunity to thank all of you, my kind sweet friends for the birthday wishes and duaas. Amin amin ya rabbal alamin. Yes, I turned a year older and hopefully wiser! Not sillier! Would love to write more but time does not permit me to do so as of now. Got loads of house chores to be done. Wish me luck!
I will post another bread recipe that I've tried last week.It's from the same book and the taste is yummy. Not that difficult to prepare, but the method is surely something new to me. If you care to give it a try, here's the recipe.....
Source : Chef Khoo See Yew (Home Bread)
*230g high protein flour
5g instant yeast
1/8 teaspoon bread improver
60g castor sugar
1/4 teaspoon salt
25g cold water
2.5g instant yeast
*100g high protein flour
FILLING - to be mixed evenly
*300g Tuna (drained)
100g onions (chopped)
30g cheddar cheese
a bit of white pepper
a bit of salt
a bit of sugar
Note (*) :
1. I used all purpose flour (tepung gandum).
2. I used Tuna with mayonnaise in the can.
1. Mix A till even and rest for 1 1/2 hour.
2. Place A into the bread maker and add in B. Press the BASIC DOUGH setting.
3. When the dough is well incorporated, add in C and let the bread maker continue kneading till a soft, smooth and elastic dough is formed.
4. Divide in 40g each, knead into long strip. Shape into number '8'.
5. Place onto baking tray and let it prove till double in size.
6. Put filling on top.
7. Bake in a preheated oven at 190 C for 20 minutes.
8. Once out of the oven, brush with a bit of butter to give it a shiny look.