I am now in the 'house-spring-clean' mode. So I will spend less time infront of the laptop and more time sweating! Though it's a tiring job, but the end result is satisfying, to me, at least! Hahaha....
Straight to the point now as I need to stretch my back, or rather my eyelids.... I'd love to share with all of you, this pudding recipe that I got from Madamme Jun's Blog . Made this on the 21st May, 2009, a day after Jun posted the recipe in her entry. And yes, only now I am posting it in my blog. Why? Hmmm... dunno! Anyway, according to Jun, she got the recipe from hana@ina of MyR. So thank you to both of you lovely ladies for sharing this easy to prepare recipe.
BREAD MARBLE PUDDING
Source : hana@ina of MyR
4 pieces of white bread
1/2 cup condensed milk
170 ml evaporated milk
8 g agar-agar powder
1/2 cup sugar
2 tablespoons butter/margarine ~ melted
3 1/2 cups water
2 tablespoons cocoa powder (you can also use chocolate emulco)
1. Bring to boil, 3 cups water, agar-agar powder and sugar.
2. In the food processor or a blender, blend together bread, eggs, evaporated milk and 1/2 cup of water.
3. Pour the blended ingredients into the agar-agar mixture.
4. Add in the melted butter/margarine and stir well. Remove from heat.
5. Divide the mixture into 2. Add cocoa powder/chocolate emulco into one bowl and leave the other as it is.
6. Spoon a ladleful of plain mixture into the mould/tin. Then a ladleful of the chocolate mixture. Repeat the procedure until all the mixture are used up. You have to work fast!
7. Let it set in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour.