I received this award from these two lovely ladies, HANA from Japan and HANI from Singapore. Perghhh international lagi gituuuu.... Thank you so much dearies for your thoughts and kindness.... May ALLAH bless you and your family always...
"The rules are the followings:
1. accept this reward, make a suspension in your blog, with the name of individual that you rewarded, and link in blog
2. Grant this reward in other 15 lovable blogs. Remember to communicate with bloggers and to inform that you selected them for this reward."
Since there are just too many blogs and fotopages that I love browsing out there, I therefore reward this to all of you my lovely visitors. Thank you so much for your supports all these while....
Hubby and me went to visit D.A.A.L.I.A who just had an operation on her right hand due to the 'Trigger Thumb Tightened A1 Pulley'... mak ai panjangnya nama sakit awak ni... kelakar pun ye.. kita dok imagine ada Tigger, kawan cik Pooh... pas tu ada la pulak Thumbelina, ada rolly polly.... hihihi... jangan marah ye wak... kita gurau je!.. She's looking well and SHOULD BE resting, but what was she doing? Only me and those who were there knew... ahakss.....
Anyway Lea, speedy recovery to you and take it easy on that hand ya... Kesian dia, dah mogok pun, awak still nak kerjakan dia lagi! Hehehe...
I tried another bread recipe today, and again from Chef Khoo See Yew's book. I think Rinn must have passed to me the 'bread baton'! Now who must I pass this baton next? Please put up your hands!!! Hahaha... Anyway, here's the recipe if anyone cares to try.... and oh... thanks Chef and thanks dear hubby for buying me that book! Love it very much! Many many more recipes to try, makes MamaFaMi a happy lady!
Source and adapted from : Chef Khoo See Yew
60g condensed milk
15g egg (about 1/2 an egg)
170g cold water (from the refrigerator)
2.5g bread improver
5g instant yeast
300g high protein flour (I used multi purpose flour)
5g milk powder
Method : (I used my breadmaker to do this job! Cheating, but it works! Hahaha)
1. Pour the cold water into the bread maker pan.
2. Add in the flour followed by all the other ingredients except for butter.
3. Set to the BASIC DOUGH programme and let the BM does it's job.
4. After about 5 minutes or until the dough is well incorporated, add in the butter and let the BM continue kneading until a soft and smooth dough is formed. Let it rest for 30 minutes.
5. Divide the dough into 50g each. Make into small balls and let it rest for another 10 minutes.
6. Shape into long strip and arrange on the baking tray.
7. Prove till double in size.
8. Pipe the custard topping.
9. Bake in a preheated oven at 180 C for 25 to 30 minutes.
CUSTARD TOPPING (my version)
15g custard powder
250ml fresh milk
Thoroughly mix custard powder, sugar and 25ml milk, while 225ml milk is being brought to boil. Add boiling milk to mixture, stirring well. Return to low heat, stirring continuously until it thickens. Set aside.
Butter Cream Filling (I didn't do this)
125g icing sugar - sifted twice
1/2 teaspoon vanilla essence
Beat ingredients marked * till smooth. Add in sifted icing sugar and vanilla. Whisk till light and fluffy.