Ingredients A :
500 g bread flour
30 g milk powder
20 g cocoa powder
100 g sugar
11 g instant yeast
1 whole egg
Ingredients B :
250 ml water
80 g margarine
1. Mix well ingredients A.
2. Add in water and knead till a soft dough is formed. (I called upon my antique but still reliable mixer to help me with this process!)
3. Add in margarine and knead again till soft and elastic.
4. Divide the dough into 50g balls.
5. Shape the dough to your liking.
6. Leave to prove till double the size.
7. Bake in a preheated oven at 180 degree celcius till golden brown.
8. Once out of the oven, brush some margarine on top.
Thanks Kak Liza for the recipe!