Ingredients A :
500 gm mixed fruit (add 2 tablespoons flour and mix well)
Ingredients B :
250 gm butter
1 tablespoon ovalette
150 gm castor sugar
5 nos large eggs
Ingredients C :
230 gm top flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 I/2 teaspoon bicarbonate soda
1 tablespoon Sunquick orange
1 teaspoon mix fruit paste
1. Cream butter, ovalette and sugar till fluffy. Add in eggs, one at a time.
2. Add in Sunquick orange and mix fruit paste. Mix well.
3. Sift together flour, baking powder and bicarbonate of soda.
4. Fold dry ingredients into the butter mixture.
5. Fold in the mixed fruits.
6. Pour the mixture into a prepared tin, lined with baking paper.
7. Bake in a preheated oven at 180 C for 45 minutes or until golden brown.
This recipe is adapted from Chef Tania's Fruit Cake with Pudding Flavour . Thank you Chef Tania for sharing this nice and easy to prepare recipe.