CHICKEN PIE FILLING
500g chicken fillet ~ cubed
1 onion ~ diced
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon black pepper ~ grounded
1 chicken cube
1 cup fresh milk
1 tablespoon flour
200g mix vegetable
1. Heat the wok and add in butter. Saute the diced onion.
2. Add in chicken fillet , salt, black pepper and chicken cube. Let the chicken cooked.
3. Add in the mix vegetable, milk and flour.
4. Stir well and cook till slightly dried.
5. Remove from heat and leave to cool.
For the skin, I used Kawanku Instant Pharata. This is where I cheated! Hahaha....