Source : Mok_Nik
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon vanilla essence
1. Boil water with salt. Add margarine to the boiling water.
2. Once the margarine melts, add in flour. Stir to mix well. Remove from heat.
3. Continue stirring to form a smooth dough. Leave to cool fully.
4. Place the cooled dough into the mixer bowl. On the mixer and add in eggs and vanilla essence. Beat till fluffly.
5. Place the mixture into a piping bag and piped onto a greased tray.
6. Bake in a preheated oven at 180 C for 15 to 20 minutes.
ORANGE CUSTARD FILLING
3 oz orange juice (I used sunquick mixed with water)
6 oz fresh milk
3 tablespoons sugar
1 teaspoon orange rind
1 tablespoon margarine
2 tablespoons custard powder
1. Mix custard powder a little at a time with fresh milk. Stir to mix.
2. Add in orange juice, sugar, orange rind and margarine.
3. Cook on low fire till thick. Remove from heat. Leave to cool and ready to use.