Source : Chef Alex Goh
pinch of salt
340g plain flour
1 tablespoon double action baking powder (I just used the normal baking powder)
(E) 80g dried cranberries (In my case, I used blueberry fillings)
1. Cream (A) lightly. Then add (B) and cream until smooth.
2. Add (C) and (D) gradually and alternately. Mix until well blended.
3. Add (E) and mix until well incorporated.
4. Pour the above batter onto muffin moulds.
5. Bake at 200 C for 20 - 25 minutes. (I baked mine at 180 C and for the same amout of time)