Source : Majalah Saji Jun 2007
700g high protein flour
200g lukewarm water
200g evaporated milk (I used fresh milk)
100g castor sugar
1 teaspoon salt
1 packet instant yeast (11g)
2 nos egg
a bit of margarine
1. Sift flour into a mixing bowl. Add in yeast, sugar, salt and eggs. On the mixer.
2. Pour in evaporated milk and lukewarm water a bit at a time until just mixed.
3. Add in the shortening and continue kneading till a soft and smooth dough is formed. Add more water if needed.
4. Make into one round ball and leave to prove till double the size.
5. Punch down the dough to release air and make into small balls. Arrange in a greased pan and let it prove again till double the size.
6. Bake in a preheated oven at 180 C for 20 to 30 minutes.
7. Once out of the oven, brush the top with margarine. Serve with curry or serikaya or jam or whatever to your likings.