Source : Jun's Blog
1 teaspoon baking powder
a pinch of salt
125g butter (I used margarine)
75g castor sugar
200ml fresh milk
1/2 teaspoon vanilla essence
1. Sift flour, baking powder and salt. Set aside.
2. Cream butter and sugar. Add eggs and continue beating.
3. Add in vanilla essence.
4. Add 1/4 milk into the mixture, mix well. Then add 1/4 of the sifted ingredients. Repeat the procedure till finished.
5. Grease the pan with a bit of cooking oil. Fill in the mould halfway with the bater. Place a dollop of serikaya and cover with more mixture.
6. Heat the oven at 145 C and bake for 10 - 12 minutes or till skewer comes out clean.