1 teaspoon orange emulco/paste
grated orange rind
200 g self raising flour
65 g superfine flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon salt
1. Sift both flour, baking powder and salt. Set aside.
2. Cream butter, margarine and sugar. Add in eggs, one at a time.
3. Pour in the orange emulco or orange paste and add in grated orange rind. Mix well.
4. Fold in the sifted dry ingredients.
5. Bake in a preheated oven at 180 C for 40 - 45 minutes.
The cake is slightly dry, so in case I were to try this recipe again, I'd add either milk or orange juice...just my suggestion though....