Fresh noodles Beef fillet ~ sliced thinly, boil for 5 minutes and keep the stock
Chicken fillet ~ sliced
Onion ~ sliced
Garlic ~ chopped
Sweet soya sauce
Vegetables ~ whatever you like...hehehe (my choice is carrot, celery and tomatoes)Cornflour mixed with water ~ to thicken the gravy Oil for cooking
1. Boil the fresh noodles till soften. I skipped this step because my noodles are well cooked.
2. Heat the oil and saute onion and add in the beef fillets and chicken fillets. Fry for about 3 minutes.
3. Add in the crushed chicken cube and chillie powder. Stir well.
4. Pour the beef stock. Add in oyster sauce, sweet soya sauce, soya sauce and tomato sauce. Stir well and let it boil.
5. Add in eggs (I didn't add egg into the gravy. I boiled it separately).
6. Add in the vegetables.7. Pour in the cornflour mixture to thicken the gravy.
* Thanks Phalinn for sharing this recipe with us. Selamat berkhidmat dengan cemerlang ye tuan Doktor!