Adapted from : Tok Mak's Sweet Bun Raisins @tok.mak
1 egg *
2 tablespoon condensed milk*
250 ml iced water * (egg + condensed milk + iced water = 300ml)
1 teaspoon Cream Super
1 1/2 teaspoon salt
350g high protein flour
150g all purpose flour
11g instant dried yeast (saf instant)
2 tablespoons margarine
Enough fresh milk
Bread Maker method :
1. Into the breadmaker pan, add in mixture of water, milk powder and egg. Add in cream super, sugar and salt.
2. Top it with high protein flour, all purpose flour and instant dried yeast.
3. Set the bread maker to DOUGH setting and press start. When the dough is just combined, add in margarine. Leave the bread maker to finish the cycle which will takes about 1 1/2 hour or so.
4. Remove the dough from the pan and divide the dough into 36 equal portions. Roughly about 24g each.
5. Form each portion into a ball. Arrange the rolls on a greased baking tray and leave to prove till double the size.
6. Brush the proved rolls with milk.
7. Bake in a pre-heated oven at 180c for 25 minutes or till golden brown.
8. Once out of the oven, brush with a bit of butter. Place on a wire rack to cool. Keep in an airtight container.