A KEEPER (12) Advertisement (5) Airfryer (1) announcement (4) Apam (21) Articles (3) Awards (24) Beef (7) Bread (139) Brownies (15) Cakes (133) Charity (6) Chicken (17) Chiffon (13) Contest (6) Cookies (69) Crafts (1) Cuppies Design (56) Dedication (57) Dessert (4) Donut (6) Drinks (10) Equipments (6) Fish (6) Flashback (1) Fondant (1) Gifts (1) Health (4) HELP (2) Information (4) Ingredients (7) Islam (4) Jalan-jalan Cari Makan (2) Kuih-muih (113) Lauk-pauk (130) MANUALS (2) Muffins (41) MY BOOK (3) Orders (3) Pasta (17) Phillips AirFryer (2) Phillips Pressure Cooker HD2137 (2) Pies n Pastry (21) Pies/Pastry/Puffs (5) Pudding (10) Ramblings (25) Rice n Noodles (63) Seafood (7) Snacks (40) Step-by-Step (15) Stories (14) Tag (9) Trips (12) Vegetables (7) Video (3) Western (15)
Wednesday, December 6, 2017
Ultimate Milk Bun
ULTIMATE MILK BUN
Source: IG Dr. @maryamliyana
275g high protein flour
25g milk powder
150 ml milk
63g sugar ( original recipe :45 gr)
1/2 egg or 29 gr egg
1/4 teaspoon cream super (I added)
1. Place milk, sugar, egg and cream super into the breadmaker pan.
2. Top it with high protein flour and milk powder. Sprinkle the dried yeast on top of the flour.
3. Turn on the breadmaker to Dough Setting, setting 13 on my Empress Breadmaker the old model.
4. After 5 minutes, add in the butter and let the breadmaker finishes it's cycle which will takes about 1 1/2 hour to complete.
5. Remove the dough from the breadmaker, round it and let it rest for 10 minutes before shaping it to your liking.
Source : Sis @nottridharma
100g castor sugar
1 egg white
1 sachet instant coffee (I used Hazelnut white coffee)
a pinch of salt
a bit of mocca emulco
1. Beat butter and sugar till light. Add in egg white. Continue beating.
2. Add in flour, instant coffee, cornflour, salt and mocca emulco. Mix well.
3. Pour the mixture into a piping bag and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
4. Ready to use.
How I did the Roti Boy.
1. Divide the dough into a 50g ball. Flatten it and place a cube of cold butter in the middle. Secure it nicely and place it in a paper cup. Let the dough rise double the size.
2. Pipe the topping like a coil pattern. MAKE SURE YOU DON'T GET HYPNOTISED WHILE DOING THAT! HAHAHA... just kidding!
3. Bake in a preheated oven at 200°C for 20 minutes. Oven temperature and baking time may differ. So do get connected with your own oven.
4. Ready to enjoy it with a cup of coffee. Heaven on earth!