Last Tuesday, I was feeling down due to something which I can't get out of my mind. And yesterday I was still like that in the morning. But I said to myself, I've done my part and the rest is up to Allah to decide whether I am in the wrong or otherwise. Having said that, I told myself, I just have to snap out of this situation. I can't be down forever.....
So I turned to Miss Phillips who is forever there for me, in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health (eh...dah macam bunyi orang kahwin lak!)...for comfort. She is my stress theraphy. I dated her for like 7 hours yesterday, enjoying each and every minute of it. I ended up with two big empty baskets and two wardrobes full of ready to wear clothes. #feelingblessed
Erk... by the way, if anyone is wondering who this lovely Miss Phillips is, well, she is my Steamed Iron, which I love dearly.
Here comes MamaFaMi 'ransacking' through Laura's kitchen again. This time I followed exactly her recipe, even the temperature of the oven and it turned out lovely. Thanks again and again Laura for the lovely recipe. Not only it is effortless to do but also, the muffins are yummy. The sweetness is just right!
Posted by MamaFaMi
Source : Laura Vitale (episode 90)
2 cups of flour
1 tablespoon of baking powder
1/2 teaspoon of salt
1/8 teaspoon of ground cinnamon
1 12 oz bag of Milk Chocolate Chips (I just chuck in as much as I like)
2/3 of a cup of whole milk (I used Nestle full cream milk)
½ cup of melted butter
2 tablespoons of sour cream (I used plain yogurt)
1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract
1/3 cup of granulated sugar
1/3 cup of brown sugar
1. Preheat your oven to 400 degrees Farenheit (200 degree Celcius). Line a 12 cup muffin tin with liners and spray the edges with non stick cooking spray, set aside. Since I don't have a non stick cooking spray, I just brush the edges with some cooking oil. Works just fine!
2. In a small bowl mix together the first 4 ingredients and set aside.
3. In another small bowl add the chocolate chips and half a cup of the dry ingredients mix and toss to make sure each piece of chocolate chips are coated in the flour mixture.
4. In a large bowl mix together the remaining ingredients until combined. Add the dry ingredients and just mix to combine but not over mixing. Using a spatula fold in the chocolate chip mixture and make sure they are evenly spread out through out the batter.
5. Using a large ice cream scoop, divide the batter evenly in the prepared muffin pan.
6. Bake for 15 to 18 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center of the muffin comes out clean. I baked mine for 20 minutes.
Have a nice day!