Everytime someone showed me the photo of food that they ate, either they bought it from the cafe or cooked themselves, I felt like cooking it too. But I always feel that way WHEN I LOOKED at the photos. After 10 minutes, I forgot about it totally. Hahaha... But there is one thing that I can't get it out of my system... Potato Salad that Puan Hazlinda showed me once. Yes I know, it is very simple to prepare, yet it took me quite a while.. and I repeat... QUITE A WHILE for me to prepare it myself. But finally I did it...better late than never! So here is my so called potato salad... simple to make yet yummy for my tummy... and ohh... this was how I prepared it okay. So try
if you dare at your own risk!
Posted by MamaFaMi
3 medium potatoes
2 hard boiled eggs
chinese celery (daun saderi) - chopped finely
a dash of olive oil
1. Clean the potatoes, cut into big cubes. Place in a pot of water and add salt to taste. Boil till soft and remove from heat. Leave to cool.
2. Cut the hard boiled eggs into big chuncks.
3. Into the potatoes, add enough mayonaise. Stir to mix.
4. Add in the eggs and stir gently to mix.
5. Add in a dash of olive oil, chopped chinese celery and a few dashes of blackpepper. Stir gently.
6. Ready to serve.
And I had this with the potato salad... But please don't ask me the recipe. I fried the ready made chicken chop, Ayamadu brand and for the blackpepper sauce, I just mix the blackpepper sauce powder with water and add some sliced mushrooms to it. Wallahhhh......