1. Call your family often.
2. Each day, give something good to others.
3. Spend time with people over the age of 70 and under the age of 6.
4. Try to make at least three people smile each day.
5. What other people think of you is none of your business.
Posted by MamaFaMi
3 ripe bananas - mashed
1 cup flour
1 tablespoon milk powder
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
2 tablespoons sugar (depends on the sweetness of your bananas)
1/4 teaspoon salt
enough oil for frying
1. Sift flour and baking powder. Set aside.
2. In a bigger bowl, add mashed banana, sugar, salt and milk powder. Mix well.
3. Add the dry ingredients into the banana bater. Mixture must neither be too soft nor too hard.
4. Heat oil and scoop a bit of mixture using the edge of your fingers and drop it gently into the oil.
5. Fry till golden brown.
|New product from McD? Hahaha... I guess not!|
Have a nice day!