As promised in yesterday's entry, today I will post a cookie recipe that I've tried the day before. This time, I've tried one of the many pineapple tarts recipes that Kjee had kindly enough shared in her blog, Dunia Dari Dapur Kjee. Thank you Kjee for the lovely recipe. But my apologies, as I've added this and that and totally disobeyed you about the butter. I used buttercup as that was what's available in stock. Malaslah nak gi kedai beli butter...ampunnn!!! Nevertheless, the taste stays lovely! That's what matters the most! *wink*
NYONYA PINEAPPLE TARTS (2)
Posted by MamaFaMi
Source : Kjee
3 tablespoons icing sugar (sifted)
4 tablespoons cornflour
2 egg yolks
1 teaspoon vanilla essence (I added)
Readymade pineapple paste from Yummies Bakery
Method : (my
1. Combine butter and icing sugar. Stir till just mixed.
2. Add in egg yolks. Stir to mix.
3. Add in vanilla essence.
4. Add cornflour and finally enough flour. (Amount of flour may differ depends on the consistency of the dough) to form a soft dough.
5. Roll to 1/2 cm thick. Cut using the pineapple tart cutter. Arrange on a baking tray lined with greaseproof paper.
6. Place a bit of filling onto the hollow part of the dough.
7. Bake in a preheated oven at 170 for 20 minutes.
Have a nice day!!!