Every time I open the picture folders in my laptop, I will say... I must re-arrange the folder... I must delete the unwanted photos... I must this... I must that... But the true fact is, till today, the folders remain the same except the photos in them are getting more and more each day!!! And everytime I wanted to start doing it, the mind will say... it'll take ages to clear everything... and that puts me off.
But I guess, I have to do something soon before I am forced to do it!!! Huhuhu.... But when will that be?
Now who is lazy but feel like eating tahu bakar without much hassle? Follow me!
TAHU BAKAR SEMPOI
Posted by MamaFaMi
3 pieces tau fu
1/2 cucumber - jullienned
1/2 water chestnut (sengkuang) - jullienned
enough bean sprout (taugeh) - blanched
3 tablespoons sambal rojak
a bit of warm water
1 tablespoon roasted ground peanuts (I bought the readymade ones. Makes my job much easier!)
1. Place the tau fu on a non stick pan over medium heat. Grill till brownish in color, both sides of the taufu.
2. Remove from heat and slice or cut into chunks.
3. Place on a plate, with the cucumber, water chestnut and bean sprouts.
4. Mix the sambal rojak with warm water till slightly thin.
5. Pour over the tau fu.
6. Sprinkle with some coarsely ground peanuts.
7. Ready to serve.
Have a nice and lovely weekend!