Hi there! Anybody miss me? Ahahaha... as if! Doubt anyone actually realise that I had been missing from the blogging world for almost a week. Hahaha... Anyway, let me just tell you why I had not been around much....walaupun tak ada orang tanya, tapi sebab mama ni peramah, mama nak citer gak... tak kira....
Besides, being hectic with everyday's chores, I had not been cooking much. Didn't try any new recipes last week and I am out of source to post. But those were just excuses... the fact is, I got carried away watching YouTube. What did I watch? Penganten Remaja featuring Christian Sugiono as Fabian and Alyssa Soebandono as Amel. What actually attracted me to watch is Fabian *wink* *wink*. Hahaha... pecah ko rahsia mama... But frankly speaking, can't stand the annoying Eric and Bu Farida.... maaf pak, maaf bukkk.... hehehehee.... Thank God I'm done watching the movie and I think I am going to rest for a while. Had enough for the time being... And owh... I've finished watching Safa dan Marwah too... Alhamdulillah... I'm free now!!!
I can now sit back and enjoy my novel....Baju Pengantin Mak Andam.......
AYAM LEMAK MERAH DENGAN KAROT
Posted by MamaFaMi
Source : Ummi @ Home Sweet Home
1/2 chicken - cut to 8 pieces
1 1/2 cups thin coconut milk
1 cup thick coconut milk
2 stalk lemongrass - bruised
1 carrot - sliced
1 dried tamarind skin
salt to taste
To be minced :
2 - 3 fresh red chillies
4 bird eye chillie
1 inch ginger
1 inci roasted dried shrimp paste
1. Heat oil in a pot. Add in the minced ingredients together with the lemon grass on medium heat and let the paste cooked.
2. Add in thin coconut milk and let it boil for a while.
3. Add in chicken and dried tamarind skin. Let the chicken cooked.
4. Add in salt to taste and carrots.
5. Pour in the thick coconut milk and stir for a while.
6. Remove from heat and ready to serve with plain white rice.