Jumaa Mubaraq to all...
MasyaAllah, it's Friday already. Time really flies or was it me who are wasting too much time? I hope whatever time that I had wasted are for a good cause...
Frankly speaking, I don't have the confidence to bake or make a cheesecake. I don't know why though many of my friends said, to bake or make cheese cakes are very easy. Maybe because the ingredients are quite costly, so I dare not try, fearing I'd let all the ingredients go to waste if I failed. But then, two days ago, I dare myself to try making one. That was because, Fatin is into cheesecakes nowadays. Alhamdulillah, it came out nice. Thanks to Along Roz for sharing the recipe but I had changed her MANGO Cheesecake to my PEACHES Cheesecake because I don't have any mangos at home. Allow me to share the recipe here ya Along Roz. Thank you...
p/s : By the way, another breaking news (lol Fatin), my girl helped me wash my car yesterday evening, that's why early this morning it rained! Hahahaha.... jangan mare Long... hehehe..
NO BAKE PEACH CHEESECAKE
Posted by MamaFaMi
Adapted from : Along Roz's Mango Cheesecake
2 tbs brown sugar
200g Digestive biscuits - crushed
1. Melt butter with brown sugar.
2. Mix in the rest of the ingredients.
3. Press into the cheesecake tin.
4. Chill for at least 30 minutes.
250g cream cheese (I used Tatura brand)
1/2 cup castor sugar
200ml cream (I used Emborg whip cream)
3/4 cup peaches puree (used the sliced peaches in syrup. I mix some of the syrup when I puréed the peaches)
1 tablespoon gelatine - dilute in 1/4 cup water and heat up until melted
1. Cream the cream cheese and sugar until smooth.
2. Add in whip cream and continue to beat until thicken.
3. Add in peaches puree and stir well.
4. Pour in the gelatine mixture.
5. Pour onto the chilled crust.
6. Chill overnight until set.
7. Remove the cake from the tin. Arrange some sliced peaches on top. Ready to serve.
Have a nice day everyone!