Thank you Mummy Jam to for the recipe.
Posted by MamaFaMi
Source : Mummy Jam
300 gm of flour
1 teaspoon of baking powder
1/4 teaspoon of bicarbonate soda
170gm of butter
180gm of sugar
2-3 tablespoons of chopped orange zest
1/2 cup of chocolate chips
5 tablespoon of orange juice
1. Cream the butter and sugar till creamy, then add in the egg.
2. Add in the zest and orange juice, followed by the mixture of flour, baking powder and bicarbonate powder which had been sieved first.
3. Pour in the chocolate chips and mix well.
4. Rest the dough for a while and shape the cookies.
5. Bake in preheated oven of 175 degrees celcius for about 15 minutes.
Have a nice day!