Excited? Yeah I am at the moment. But I can't reveal it at the moment because IT is still not with me. Until then, I will just pray that it'll turn out the way I'd love it to be.....
... pray hard.....
Tried this recipe quite sometime back. It's from one of my many bread books collection. I have a very bad habit when it comes to books on bread. I just can't resist buying them. How can I get over that habit when hubby is also on my side. Everytime I hold a book, and tried hard to decide whether to buy or not, hubby would say, just buy it! At times, he's the one who'll pass me those irresistible books! Huwaaaaa.... honey, you're not helping!!!... but... I LIKE! Ahahaha....
RED BEAN BUN
Source : Chef Khoo See Yew
230g high protein flour
5g instant yeast
1/8 teaspoon bread improver
60g castor sugar
1/4 teaspoon salt
25g cold water
2.5g instant yeast
100g high protein flour
1. Mix A till even and rest for 1 to 1 1/2 hour.
2. Add in B to A, mix well till smooth dough, add in C. Knead to form a smooth dough. Rest for 15 minutes.
3. Divide into 60g each and wrap in red bean, shape them into balls, let them rest for 5 to 10 minutes. Roll into cylinder.
4. Cut into 4 parts without cutting off totally. Fold in accordingly.
5. Place on to greased tray. Prove until double in size. Egg wash and sprinkle sesame seeds.
6. Bake at 180 C for 10 to 15 minutes.
I used my breadmaker to do the job!
Have a nice day!