Source : Cek De Sam's Fotopages
500g fresh noodles ~ blanched
250g bean sprouts
2 stalks spring onions ~ chopped
3 fresh red chillies ~ sliced
3 hard boiled eggs
crispy fried onions
To be grinded/blended :
1 lemon grass small piece ginger small galanggal
100g dried shrimps
1 tablespoon chillie paste
400g sweet potatoes ~ peeled, boiled and blended
1 tablespoon meat curry powder
300g prawns ~ boiled, skinned and blended
1.5 to 2 litres water
2 tablespoons cornflour mixed with a bit of water
salt to taste
sugar to taste
1. Heat oil in a pot and add in the blended ingredients and curry powder. Fry till fragrant.
2. Pour in water. Stir once in a while till boiling.
3. Add in the blended sweet potatoes, blended prawns and cornflour mixture.
4. Let it simmer till gravy thickens. Add in salt and sugar.
5. Serve with the condiments.