Adapted from : RinnChan's Fotopages
2 piece Yee Mee ~ boiled till soft
shitake mushrooms ~ rinsed and soak in water
300 g chicken fillets ~ sliced
4 garlic ~ crushed
5 tablespoon soya sauce
2 tablespoons oyster sauce
1/2 teaspoon white pepper
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
salt to taste
1 tablespoon sugar
3 tablespoons cornflour ~ mix with 1 bowl of waterenough water
Oil for cooking
1. Heat the wok and add a bit of oil. Add in the crushed garlic and fry till fragrant.
2. Add in the white and black pepper.
3. Add in the chicken slice and stir till the chicken is slightly cooked.
4. Add in soya sauce and oyster sauce. Add in mushrooms together with the water. Cook on high heat till the gravy bubbles. Add in more water to allow the chicken to cook and the mushrooms to soften.
5. Add in small corns.
6. Pour in the cornflour mixture and stir till it thickens. Add in salt and sugar.
7. Add in the boiled yee mee and the chinese cabbage. Stir to mix.8. Push aside the yee mee and crack the eggs. Do not stir. When the eggs are slightly harden, then the dish is ready to serve.
* Thanks Rinn for the idea....yummy and easy!!!