CRUNCHY CHOCOLATE CHIPS COOKIES
Posted by MamaFaMi
Adapted : Kak Hanieliza's Fotopages
160g castor sugar
1 egg yolk
1 teaspoon vanilla essence
1/4 teaspoon baking powder
20g cocoa powder
100g chocolate chips
1. Sift flour and cocoa powder. Set aside.
2. Cream margarine and sugar. Add in egg yolk and vanilla essence.
3. Add in Nestum and chocolate chips. Mix well.
4. Add in the sifted dry ingredients. Mix till well combined.
5. Spoon a teaspoon batter onto the baking tray layered with greaseproof paper. The cookies will expand slightly when baked.
6. Bake in a pre-heated oven at 165 C for 25 minutes or till done.
7. Leave the cookies to cool on the cooling rack before storing them in an air-tight container.
* Thanks Kak Liza for this wonderful recipe. The above recipe was how I had prepared the cookies. Kak Liza's real recipe, which I bet should be crunchier than mine, can be found at Kak Hanieliza's Fotopages.