500 g flour
300 ml water
1 teaspoon salt
2 tablespoons condensed milk
1 tablespoon shortening
1. Prepare the ingredients.
2. Dissolve salt in water.
3. On the mixer and pour in the salt water bit by bit...
4. ...till soft and smooth dough is formed.
5. Make into 11 small balls.
6. Coat with margarine and keep for at least 2 hours. The longer the better. I kept it overnight in the fridge.
7. Pour some oil and margarine in a bowl.
8. Grease the table with a bit of oil and flatten one small dough. Spread a bit of oil on the flatten dough.
9. Hold the dough as shown in the photo and start 'throwing' (tebar aa..bukan buang! Hahaha!).. 10. Pull the sides of the dough to get a thinner sheet. Sprinkle with a bit of # 7.
11. Bring the sides to the center.
12. ...to form a long dough.
13. Hold upwards and swirl it.
14. Leave it for half an hour.
15. Flatten it.
16. And keep it in a container, each piece must be layered with a small piece of plastic. Or otherwise, fry on a hot pan with a bit of oil.
adoi! the process seems very complicatedlah...if only if cd find the ready made ones here in Toronto..ReplyDelete
with these roti, what happen to ur Kurma receipe? Cassandra and shawn still remember their 1st curry attempt...some12 years back.
saya mohon share awak pny resipi at fb..saya buat jadi and then my friends want try to..tq
Mama........Assalamualaikumwbh...ayu minta izin copy paste recipe ni ya.....ceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeedap! Thanks u mama...emmmmuah!ReplyDelete