I had a confession to make. I had to eat my words! Though it's not that easy to swallow, but I just had to do it. What's done cannot be undone. I registered an account with Facebook under the name MA MAMAFAMI despite being so determined NOT to signup with FB! Ish malunya... nak sorok muka kat mana eh? Eh tapi tak yah sorok pun sebab muka tak pernah terpampang kat sini.... Thanks to Ben Ashaari, Mat Gebu and Ummi!!! But rest assure, we have a solid reason and I just hope that I am taking the right choice........
Fried this spagetti for Syahmi's tuition teacher and his friend a few weeks ago. I had prepared the spagetti according to whatever's available in the fridge that time, hence the few changes from the usual way I prepare fried spagetti.
Spagetti ~ boiled till al dente
2 pieces fish cake ~ sliced
3 sausages ~ sliced
3 tablespoons chillie paste
5 shallots ~ minced
2 cloves garlic ~ minced
2 tablespoon oyster sauce
1 tablespoon soya sauce
1 tablespoon spagetti bolognaise sauce (I used Kimballs)
salt to taste
sugar to taste
red, green and yellow capsicums ~ cubed
1. Heat a bit of cooking oil in a wok. Add in the chillie paste and fry till fragrant. Add in the minced items (garlic and shallots). Fry for another a minute or two.
2. Add in oyster sauce, spagetti sauce and soya sauce. Mix well.
3. Add water, sugar and salt to taste. Put in the fish cakes and sausages.
4. Add in the cubed capsicums.
5. Finally add in the boiled spagetti. Ready to serve.
Have a safe and great weekend....
Take care everyone!