Too much to do in too little time! That's how I am feeling at the moment. I declare, this week as a VERY BUSY WEEK for me. I guess by the end of this week, I'll be flat. At the same time, making duaas that next week will be a hassle free week for me or... I'll demand a vacation! Hahaha... Keep wishing...
Anyway, let's not waste time. I will slowly update on our surprise visit to Fatin's hostel yesterday and yes, I have awards to collect and 'assignments' to do before that. InsyaAllah, slowly but surely.... For today, I am going to post this cake recipe, taken from the ever so busy lady Mak Lang Azie who got it from Chef Zubaidah. Thank you to both ladies for sharing this lovely recipe with all of us. Allow me to translate and post it here....
Source : Chef Zubaidah
1 teaspoon bicarbonate soda
1 teaspoon baking powder
150g ripe bananas ~ mashed (I used 2 ripe bananas, medium size)
1 tablespoon ovallette
a few drops of banana essence (I added)
170g castor sugar
120g melted margarine
Enough chocolate rice/vermicelli ~ coat with a bit of flour
1. Sift flour, bicarbonate soda and baking powder. Set aside.
2. Beat eggs, ovalette and banana in a mixer over medium speed. Add in banana essence.
3. Add in sugar a little at a time. Continue beating. Pour in the melted margarine.
4. Fold in the sifted dry ingredients and the chocolate rice.
5. Pour into the prepared tins.
6. Bake in a preheated oven at 180 C for 40 to 45 minutes. (Oven temperature and baking time may differ)